RBF - Take on Me RBF - Take on Me

ftw.
Cheers dude ;)

Reefer Song Reefer Song

Wheres that graveyard gone

TISM is a great band with some great songs but i don't see why MSpaint would make that any better, this should have been blammed a long time ago but some 13 year olds seem to think this kind of shit is funny. Nobody wants to see what you can do draw with your feet.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

It's an excellent flash no question

Yet another brilliant flash for the killing spree series, once you get past the poor rate lip suncing its a pretty amazing flash with alot of great qualities for it. The detail and use of animation techniques is simply gob smacking and when linked with the music makes a completely new experience for flash viewers.

Particles Particles

GRADE A+: YOU'RE THE MAN!

Those words were music to my ears and i have to say, that was one of the best 342 seconds i ever spent.

Flanders Killer 2 Flanders Killer 2

Good game

Music gets very annoying on some levels and annoying about how unresponsive the controls can be at times. Overall this is a good game, come up with more originality and a higher frame rate and you'd probably be in for front page.

Aprime responds:

what do u mean by originality?

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

WoW

I admit it took me a while to figure everything out while it took minutes to do the first one, ever since i first saw the "suppish" Jonny Rocket Fingers 1 i knew a sequel was going to come out and I'm still betting there's gonna be a new one out in the future. Great game play, good puzzles and best of all a pefect 5.

MC Jimmy's Super Mario Land MC Jimmy's Super Mario Land

Great

I really liked the way the stereo worked and some of the effects were really good.

MC-Jimmy responds:

Thanks for the good review and score.

FL6 - Spikrodd Does Tetris FL6 - Spikrodd Does Tetris

Out of key

Very basic and it sounds nothing like the actual Tetris theme. Add more variety and stick with the main tune and remember to use # and b etc

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Boss Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Boss

Just want to keep listening

Fantastic track and definately one of the best that sonic 3 has to offer. If you made a chemical plant zone from Sonic 2 i'd probably vote on it everyday. Great job and hope to hear more from you.

ShAdOxViRuS responds:

I was actually going to. You completely stole my thoughts, that was actually the next remix I was going to attempt. Expect it soon.