Particles Particles

GRADE A+: YOU'RE THE MAN!

Those words were music to my ears and i have to say, that was one of the best 342 seconds i ever spent.

Flanders Killer 2 Flanders Killer 2

Good game

Music gets very annoying on some levels and annoying about how unresponsive the controls can be at times. Overall this is a good game, come up with more originality and a higher frame rate and you'd probably be in for front page.

Aprime responds:

what do u mean by originality?

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

WoW

I admit it took me a while to figure everything out while it took minutes to do the first one, ever since i first saw the "suppish" Jonny Rocket Fingers 1 i knew a sequel was going to come out and I'm still betting there's gonna be a new one out in the future. Great game play, good puzzles and best of all a pefect 5.

Zelda Invaders SE Zelda Invaders SE

Fun

It's good but i didn't like my ending. I got 11950 then my computer crashed, it wasn't a good ending to my short marathon.

Worm Cannon Worm Cannon

Wicked

da best game eva invented I love the worms and the music there so cool, keep up the good work revamped studios.

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

pretty awsome

It was an awsome game to play although the Sonic Atom was way better than the Hog Spin. If there was a left and right idea towards the game and possibly do your own tricks then the game would be a LOT more successful, extremely good game otherwise.

The Portal Guardian The Portal Guardian

It was good

It was good but after one of the levels i bought full health and continued and i lost, still i got 24th place on the high scores so maybe it was meant to happen. Also it was impossible to kill the teeth, i only killed like 2 per round. You need a bit more of a variation because you always used the same weapod and the same background.

Cubefield Cubefield

good game

It was a really good game but it would be good if you made it with a 3rd dimension. It just seems to basic

Tribal Jump Tribal Jump

great

Addictive and fun
Tip: To be most successful aim high and bring it down until your mouse is in the middle of each platform.

3D in Flash MX tutorial 3D in Flash MX tutorial

Really cool

interesting thing to know, very good job.