RBF - Take on Me RBF - Take on Me

ftw.
Cheers dude ;)

Reefer Song Reefer Song

Wheres that graveyard gone

TISM is a great band with some great songs but i don't see why MSpaint would make that any better, this should have been blammed a long time ago but some 13 year olds seem to think this kind of shit is funny. Nobody wants to see what you can do draw with your feet.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

It's an excellent flash no question

Yet another brilliant flash for the killing spree series, once you get past the poor rate lip suncing its a pretty amazing flash with alot of great qualities for it. The detail and use of animation techniques is simply gob smacking and when linked with the music makes a completely new experience for flash viewers.

New Numa New Numa

i dunno

The old one gave more a feel that we were laughing at you rather than with you.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

The energy blasts just wasn't working for me

Dude you made a beyond awsome flash but although you said it wasn't a dragonball spoof it did have that element and it was really annoying. It has potential but you've used very stereotyped characters from the DragonBall Tv show and a story line based on the same thing. You've pretty much taken Chaos from Sonic Adventure and Buu from dragonball Z into one package but that doesn't make much of a true sonic cartoon. Most of the animation and effects were excellent and above all a very entertaining flash but just kill the DBZ crap on part 2.

(P.S. Kudos on killing tails)

"Dare" "Dare"

I really hated it

It's an annoying flash, the song keeps bugging me, the idea of what he's doing is crap. There's just nothing interesting to me in this flash. Next time don't make something this dull.

Midnight Icecream Midnight Icecream

WoW

That was great and.... er.. random. The last bit rocked the most, but i will only vote 5 when the silver cookies has revealed itself. Then again that could be poisoness so I'll just get a regular cookie and vote 5 then, thats using the old knocker eh?

AcidX responds:

Silver cookies are asbestos cookies.
Asbestos cookies are bad =(

iwp makes ANOTHER movie iwp makes ANOTHER movie

so...

So what if Illwillpress sucks, i admit at first i found his flash's quite humerous but now i realise there crap from those exact same images being tweened across the stage with an annoying voice, but then again.. isn't that exactly what all clocks do, chuck maybe something half descent into the portal every fortnight. I say I'm just as big of an IWP fan as i am a clock fan, since there practically the same thing load of crap.

RupeeClock responds:

Hmm, well there are some similarities, yes but we don't do it for a living 100 times over, we just do it for fun, often at the expense of angry reviewers.

Asides from the fact we both tween (most authors do actually), us clock tend to put funnier flash in the portal, I can't honestly say I've laughed at one of IWP's flash for a long time since he does the same thing everytime.

And also different from IWP, sure we clocks chuck from half decent stuff in every so often, but it's not the same person everytime, and sometimes even we make very good flash, that scores 4.00+ even, IWP doesn't do THAT anymore, he's been doing the same thing for years and his score just keeps getting lower.

Still you bring something interesting up, we animate similarly, but the plots are way different and at least OUR animation skill develops, IWP still uses traced bitmaps and the SAME character models he has for a while now.

Dispite the low rating, I'm actually quite thankful for this review, thanks a lot!

Illwill Be Illin' Illwill Be Illin'

Not good

This was just stupid, sure people can bash foamy but at least make it good, a few shitty tweens, a hand motions and a squeky voice aren't goin to impress no one, thats why Foamy sucks. If you truely want to insult thy Nazi Squirrel then i pledge that you do it in your own way other than slapping something together with your bollocks in 10 minutes.

Ctrl+Alt+Tuesday Ctrl+Alt+Tuesday

Write 100 times &quot;Sticks and stones break&quot;

This just proves so much to the awsomeness of life. It's like looking at another world where Chuck Norris combined with an invisible stone kills all the sticks and there so called bone.....ers.

You know.... I love you.